We are on an unrelenting mission to help biopharmaceutical businesses globally generate tangible growth. IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic which will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. It is our aim to ensure the biopharma space is constantly evolving with our efforts. If you would like to be part of this, IMAPAC is just for you!
What is it really like to work with IMAPAC?
IMAPAC isn't a faceless corporate, we're a close-knit team that works hard and plays even harder together!
Our passion is to bring IMAPAC to greater heights and the company is going places.
There is definitely an enormous amount of guidance and support you can receive from our talented team in APAC AND United Kingdom.
Everyone is Heard
There's no old-school hierarchy, everyone's voice is heard.
Business Development Manager
About the role as Lead Researcher
This is a great opportunity to join the team as a Lead Researcher, you play a crucial role in generating leads/contacts for all our campaigns. You’ll be at the forefront of ensuring we are building our leads and database constantly.
What you can offer us?
- Assist Marketing Managers in database building and maintenance.
- Produce quarterly reports on internal database to identify records for re-engagement.
- Day-to-day maintenance of the CRM system.
- Day-to-day data-related requests.
- Validate sourced contacts via various tools to ensure reliability.
- Ensure accuracy of contacts given by production team.
- Conduct data hygiene exercise and adopt effective data scrubbing practices.
- Adhere to given KPIs and take the necessary actions planned to meet project targets.
- Suggest ways to expand the database.
What do you need to succeed in the role?
- 1-year relevant experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Existing knowledge of CRM systems
- Existing knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Existing knowledge of leads research software e.g., Apollo, Sales Navigator, Lusha etc.
- Ability to remain focused and see a project through to completion to a high standard.
- Customer/market focused
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments.
- Ability to handle stress, shows resilience in adapting to changing market trends.
- Believes in creating opportunities for oneself
- Creative in problem-solving
Great to Have
If you worked with Cognism and other lead researching tools
- Life science background