Marketing Executive - APAC
We are on an unrelenting mission to help biopharmaceutical businesses globally generate tangible growth. IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic which will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. It is our aim to ensure the biopharma space is constantly evolving with our efforts. If you would like to be part of this, IMAPAC is just for you!
What is it really like to work with IMAPAC?
IMAPAC isn't a faceless corporate, we're a close-knit team that works hard and plays even harder together!
Our passion is to bring IMAPAC to greater heights and the company is going places.
There is definitely an enormous amount of guidance and support you can receive from our talented team in APAC AND United Kingdom.
Everyone is Heard
There's no old-school hierarchy, everyone's voice is heard.
About the role as Marketing Executive
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the dynamic world of biopharmaceutical marketing? At IMAPAC, we're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be a key player in our innovative, fast-paced, and impact-driven team. Here's why being a Marketing Executive here is not just a role but an adventure:
What you can offer us?
- Strategic marketing planning and analysis for projects assigned
- Digital and direct marketing
- Writing and sending EDMs
- Market research and content marketing
- Devising and managing design and advertising concepts
- Managing and growing the database
- Budgeting and cost control
- Community marketing campaigns and word-of-mouth marketing
- Partner marketing, joint promotions and sponsor marketing
- Handling marketing enquiries
- Real-time marketing analysis and reactive marketing strategy
What do you need to succeed in the role?
- Marketing professionals with relevant experience will be preferred
- Ability to remain focused and see a project through to completion to a high standard
- Customer/market focused
- Planning/time management/self-organization and self-discipline
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Able to work as part of a team
- Dependable – takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
- Ability to handle stress, show resilience and adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn
- Persistent and disciplined
- Creative in problem-solving
Great to Have
- If you have B2B sales experience for about 1 to 2 years at least, if not it is still okay
- Life science background